

Today started our youth sports spring season. Conner is playing soccer again after taking a break from it to play flag football in the fall. Kyle is playing T-Ball. Mike is assistant coaching both teams. Our lives for the next 9 weeks revolve around practice and games.
Conner's games started at 8:15 am. Mike took him up to the field early to practice with the team, and I followed with the other 3 kids. I showed up at the field a couple of minutes late, but I managed to catch Conner (#6) making 2 back to back goals. He played great. The final score was 8-1. The entire team worked together and was unstoppable.


Kyle's game was at 11am. He did great too. For his age division they don't keep score. They are out there just to learn the game and have fun. It was a fun day at the games. Looking forward to next Saturday.
Here are some other pictures I took today of Sarah and Jake.


The kids are adorable, I'm so happy you started a blog. Even though we don't get to see you all that much, we miss you already! Can't wait to read about your upcoming adventures!
ReplyDelete