Friday, May 1, 2009

April...

I'm not sure where April went. We have been very busy with Conner's soccer and Kyle's T-Ball, and getting ready for our move. We just finished our medical screening and we all passed. We are very happy about that. Now Mike has to re-enlist and turn in all the paper work. We have decided that our last day in San Diego will be June 15th. We are going to travel and visit family. I hope all the family is ready for us. Then hopefully we will fly out on July 15th (we will know for sure when all the paperwork gets turned in). We have 6 weeks left here and there is still so much to do before the movers come. I can't believe how fast these weeks are flying by.


Just some random pictures from April...
Kyle on Easter.
Conner's first cake that he baked all by himself. The cake says Conner's 1st, we ran out of room. Now he wants to cook all the time. He made dinner for the family the other night, and brownies.




1 comment:

  1. they're getting so big! can't wait to see you in june!

    ReplyDelete