Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sarah's first day of Preschool


Tuesday was Sarah's first day of Preschool. She is going to Kuwae preschool on Lester. It's a small preschool. She goes for 2 1/2 hours two days a week. She loved it. When I picked her up she got in the car and started singing songs she learned that day. Her teacher is a very sweet lady too. She made Sarah feel right at home immediately. There is also a Japanese aide in the class that teaches the kids Japanese, and culture. They learn Japanese songs and games. I love how my kids are learning so much about Japan.

My Tuesdays and Thursdays are very busy with driving now. After driving up there and driving back to Kinser I have about 1 hours of kids free time to run a quick errand. Then I have to pick up the boys from school and rush up to pick Sarah up from preschool. I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm getting really go driving on the left side of the road. I'm not scare to go back to the US and have to drive on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment